Meet The Doctor
Endodontist Dr. J. Wade Nichols, DMD, PA
Dr. Nichols Education:
- Bachelor of Science, Newberry College, Newberry, SC, 1972 graduate
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine, Charleston, SC, 1975 graduate
- Certificate in Endodontics, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Dentistry, Richmond, VA.,1980 graduate
Dr. Nichols Teaching Credentials:
- 1978-1980 Clinical Teaching Assistant, Department of Endodontics, Medical College of Virginia
- 1980-1988 Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Endodontics, College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of SC
- 2004-2014 Trustee – Former Board of Trustee, Newberry College
- May 2015-Present Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Endodontics, College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of SC
Dr. Nichols has been in private practice since 1975.
Carolyn Kelly McCabe
Carolyn is originally from Fayetteville, NC. After Coker College, UNC-Chapel Hill and UNC-G, Carolyn found her way into the dental field. She was a orthodontic lab tech, assistant and office manager for 30 years. She moved to Ocean Drive, SC in 2003 and has been with Dr. Nichols since! Go Heels!
Claudia is originally from Mexico. She moved to the USA in 2003. She graduated from Myrtle Beach High School and in 2008 graduated from HGTC as a Certified Expanded Duty Dental Assistant. She has been working with Dr. Nichols since 2008. She has two sweet children, Danny and Jenny!